Forms for the current school year (2022-23) are here or at the District Office.
Forms for the upcoming school year (2023-24) will be available February 2023.
See the timeline below for more information.
OPEN ENROLLMENT TIMELINE:
- requests are accepted the whole month (they can be hand delivered/mailed to the District Office or scanned/emailed to email@example.com)
- March / April
- requests are reviewed
- if APPROVED - conditional approval letters will be mailed
* conditional approvals must be signed & returned to the district office, Student Services building (scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- if DENIED - student must enroll with attendance boundary school. Appeals must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the denial.
- (pink) parent copy of the approved intra-district will be mailed out. After receiving the approved intra-district copy, families may contact the registrar via email (date TBD)
- decisions on requests will be final
INTRA-district transfers are transfers between schools within the district.
Requests for Transfer will only be considered during the Open Enrollment period during the month of February for the following school year. Exceptions are for students who relocate during the school year.
Applications for intra-district transfer to a selected school of choice filed after the designated intra-district transfer window closes will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will not be subject to a random and unbiased selection process. Review of the applications will only take place if space remains available at the desired school and may or may not be considered prior to the start of the new school year. The District will try to accommodate late requests that present legitimate rationale, when possible, but a parent/guardian filing an intra-district transfer application after the normal February filing window should have no expectation of approval.
If you would like to apply for an INTRA-district transfer request, you may do so by downloading it here or by picking up the form at the District Office (20 Oak Street, Brentwood).
The completed form can be turned in to the District Office or scanned/emailed to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding INTRA-district transfer requests, please call the District Office at (925) 634-2166 x 2021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.