We encourage online applications, you can use your smart phone or a computer to apply!Click here:You can also turn in paper applications to the cafeteria, school office, or e-mail applications: Send to Food Service Director, Rosy Ayers firstname.lastname@example.orgBenefits of Qualifying for the Free & Reduced Meal Program:
- It will help provide essential funding for your school!
- Discounted Services for Internet and PG&E! Check out Comcast’s internet essentials program where subscribers can receive monthly high-speed Internet service for $9.95/mo and a low cost computer! Also check out PG&E’s CARE program that provides a monthly discount on energy bills.
- Reduced or Waived Fees for Testing & College Applications. AP Testing fee reduced,SAT, SAT & ACT testing fee waived, and even college application waivers.
- Free or Reduced bus transportation!
Foster Children can receive Free Meals! Read more about it here: Foster Parent LetterStudents With Special Dietary Needs:Media Announcements: Media Release 2022Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.